Texas Mutual has introduced a new online service that will help you save time – Claims Alerts.
Texas Mutual designed the claims alerts tool to help you manage your claims. It allows you to monitor changes to your claims by issuing alerts in these key claims areas:
- Newly reported claims
- Assigned adjuster changes
- Claim status changes
- Denial status changes
- New adjuster summary notes
- Maximum medical improvement or impairment rating changes
- Reserve changes above a specified amount
- Claim recoveries (subrogation)
(Select one, two, three or all of them.)
You can view your alerts online on Tuesdays for the previous week’s claim activity. You may also choose to receive an email when alerts are updated. To sign up for claims alerts:
- You need a Texas Mutual® online username and password with access to view claim details. If you do not have one, please call (800) 859-5995.
- Go to texasmutual.com and click on Gateway in the Employer drop-down menu.
- Click on Sign Up for Claims Alerts in the lower-left corner. You can also sign up from the Claims Summary page.
- Follow the link to Policyholder Claims Alert Preferences and make your personalized selections.
- For more information, visit the How to Section of the Employer Gateway.