Following the recent press conference held by President Obama wherein he referenced the successes of his PPACA program, it has become evident that there will be no further delays or changes to the legislation. The time to act is now:
- Implementation calendars are filling fast, don’t be on the outside looking in! In order to have a plan ready to offer to your employees by the October 1st deadline the time to act is now. These plans take a minimum 45 days for proper execution.
- If you have 100 or more full-time eligible employees, time is running out! PPACA (“ObamaCare”) compliant programs for 2015 must be offered to your employees by November 15th, 2014.
- With no plan in place, the cost to your firm will be catastrophic! Average estimated penalties to an employer will be $2,400 per employee per year.
- In addition to fines, your firm will potentially be subject to a Department of Labor “Wage & Hour” audit. All findings by the D.O.L. are also shared with the I.R.S. where potential further punitive action could occur.
- El Dorado Insurance Agency offers a fully compliant “ObamaCare” program at a fraction of the cost of traditional major medical providers with no minimum participation requirements and complete documentation in the event your firm is audited.
For further details regarding the potential consequences of not implementing a compliant PPACA program, please refer to the following article.